Kids Commercial Talent Assistant / Junior Agent
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Prominent Talent Agency is seeking an exceptional assistant for someone who wants to be on the fast-track to becoming a Junior Agent and run their own kids department. Candidate must have previous agency or casting experience.
Position interacts with agents, casting directors, child actors and actresses, as well as their parents.
The ideal candidate:
MUST HAVE 1 YEAR AGENCY EXPERIENCE
• Is able to communicate effectively with different personality types
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
• Is able to handle multiple tasks while remaining detail-oriented and organized
• Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines
• Can rapidly schedule auditions with actors, while maintaining a professional phone demeanor
• PC literate with experience using Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook.
This person will report directly to agents and must be comfortable as a team player.
Experience in the entertainment industry is required
$550-$625 plus commission and benefits depending on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online