ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant Editor needed to support editors, producers, and motion graphics designers at motion picture advertising agency. This role assists hands-on with projects from the very beginning stages (ingesting assets) through the finish line (sending deliverables), as well as the various stages in between. Room to grow into an editorial position for the right person.
We are a creative advertising agency, specializing in trailers and TV spots for major studios, networks, and streaming giants.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere; Final Cut knowledge a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to work quickly, calmly, & efficiently under quick deadlines
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot & problem-solve
- Strong note-taking ability
- Professional, considerate, & proactive attitude
- Media management (importing, exporting, transcoding)
- Keeping project files organized & efficient
- Organize dailies effectively for editorial use
- Compress and send cuts for client
- Overcut & prep cuts for finish
- Compose scripts, cue sheets, and other documents for clients
- Post deliverables for clients
- Monitor server usage/project archiving
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online