3D Character Artist
ConfidentialUniversal City, CA
- Works as a key member of the Art team to create high quality and believable character designs. These assets are based on game requirements, technical capabilities of the gaming platform and product scope.
- Collaborate with others such as animators and game designers to make sure artwork fits within vision for gameplay and final execution.
- Takes initiative to learn and adapt to new team practices based on evolving technologies.
- Collaborate with the Art Lead and Concept Artists to develop look and feel of assets.
- Create amazing characters that are efficient, built to scale and satisfy budgetary requirements.
- Manage a number of assets and prioritize tasks.
- Receive feedback and modify work based on direction.
- Follow schedules and meet deadlines.
- Understand mesh topology and edge loops as it translates to efficient modeling practices for in-game characters, and is experienced building detailed characters.
- Ability to create efficient UV layout for texture map both hard surface and organic models.
- Good understanding of UV coordinate space, texturing, and memory budgets.
- Thorough working knowledge of 3ds Max.
- Promote a positive work environment through high personal and performance standards.
**This position has the potential to transition to full time for the right candidate
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online