Confidential Via Staffing FirmSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an emerging health focused consumer brand, is looking for a Senior Designer to join its team! In this role, you'll use your considerable creativity and experience to create compelling concepts and and content for a variety of mediums, including social platforms, print ads, direct mail, television, and digital media, among others. You'll collaborate with other creatives to ensure that a consistent visual look and feel is achieved across the board, and that branding and marketing output is insightful and on-trend. This is an excellent opportunity to push your limits with a new leader in the technology/health space!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Art, Design, or a related field
- a minimum ten years of experience creating advertising campaigns both in traditional and digital formats, and diverse portfolio reflecting your work
- expert level proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- a strong knowledge of the digital media industry, and an eagerness to continue to explore new technology and concepts in the field
- excellent collaborative, communicative, and time-management skills
- killer illustration skills a plus!
This is a long-term freelance, on-site opportunity in the Santa Monica, CA, area. Compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your resume AND portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online