Summer Paid Intern - Games QA
Cartoon NetworkAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
The Digital department at Cartoon Network offers a wealth of interactive content for fans of all ages, including games and video that feature original show properties from Cartoon Network. Potential Opportunities: We're looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Testers for a wide variety of products. Test and gain experience on Flash and Unity-based games, website testing, mobile apps, and more.
What will you be doing?
-Assisting the Quality Assurance Manager with day-to-day testing
-Create, test and maintain test plans and test cases, and execute manual tests
-Test out new Flash and Unity games
-Reproduce and document bugs
-Test out new content for CartoonNetwork.com
-Mobile app testing (iOS and Android)
What do we need from you?
-Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
-Strong problem solving skills
-Ability to work with large groups
-Familiar with Windows and Apple OS
-Experience with bug tracking software or background in Computer Science is a plus
-Strong passion for playing games and discovering issues
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.