Summer Paid Intern - Digital Design
Cartoon NetworkAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
The Digital department at Cartoon Network offers a wealth of interactive content for fans of all ages, including games and video that feature original show properties from Cartoon Network.
What will you be doing?
Cartoon Network Digital is looking for a graphic design student who is interested in working in the interactive mobile and web design field. The candidate should have intermediate level of competency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and working knowledge of web design, i.e. file optimization for web and apps (though we expect the intern will learn much of this during the internship).
The internship would consist of various design tasks such as:
Design: - production work, i.e. edits to existing designs - small design projects; i.e. advertising graphics, mobile app graphics, animated icons - small animation projects; i.e. advertising graphics, small animated pieces for mobile apps. - participate in creative brainstorms
Design Studio Support: - preparing presentation materials (print and digital) - making screengrabs and preparing graphics
What do we need from you?
- Intermediate level of competency in Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate level of competency in Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of After Effects
- Working knowledge of web design and app design
- Must be able to take and implement art direction and feedback from project team.
- Ability to multitask, work independently & meet deadlines.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.