PR Coordinator (Temp)
CNNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Tasks he/she may be asked to perform include, but are not limited to:
• Provide day-to-day support to the Assistant of the CMO of CNN Worldwide as well as the VP of Communications for CNN/U.S.
• Provide day-to-day support to the Sr. Manager of Communications for CNN Original Series
• Compile and send press clips daily for CNN Worldwide
• Edit and maintain CNN Original Series show assets including press releases, episode descriptions, bios, photos, and screeners
• Research, build and maintain media lists for CNN Original Series
• Compile press clips for CNN Original Series
• Support PR team when needed at press and special events
• Provide administrative support to PR department when needed
• Strong interest in the news, an adaptability to adjust to its fast-paced cycle, and familiarity with CNN's networks and platforms.
• 1-3 years of experience in Public Relations or related field
• Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations or related field
• Strong writing and editing skills, ability to work collaboratively and strong eye for detail
• Ability to maintain professionalism in high pressure environment and work on deadline
• Working understanding of Cision, Critical Mention, Excel
Job Code: New York
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online