CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
Responsibilities The Digital Producer manages and creates social and digital content that runs concurrent with normal show programming. The ideal candidate would be comfortable running a social media account, creating video for different platforms from existing show content, and producing original content for digital platforms. The digital producer would also be occasionally tasked with assisting show producers for the live production of Squawk on the Street and Squawk Alley.
could include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and create social content in conjunction with daily show (such as embedded video for twitter, FB, mash-ups, viewer engagement)
- Manage show pages on CNBC.com, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Produce and lead edits for digital shoots (BINGE, Fortt Knox,etc)
- Manage weekly Facebook Lives with talent guests
- Implement work independently with guidance from Senior and Executive producers.
- Write compelling copy, appropriate for each digital platform
- Generate original content ideas Qualifications/Requirements - Minimum 2 years experience creating/originating digital content
- Experience working with multiple digital platforms strongly encouraged
- Experience working in fast-moving, deadline-driven environment