Audience Growth Coordinator, Events
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
CNBC is seeking a high-performing individual to help execute an audience acquisition strategy and deliver C-Suite and thought leader attendance at CNBC's growing roster of events and conferences. We're looking for a dynamic team player who will thrive in a fast-paced, hardworking entrepreneurial atmosphere.
As a Coordinator, Audience Growth, you will help execute the CNBC Events audience acquisition strategy for the global leader in business news and money-themed content. You will help implement the tools, technologies and tactics that are most successful in identifying, communicating with and ultimately delivering C-Suite audiences to CNBC's events, ensuring an impressive audience of senior executives and thought leaders at each event. You will use data-driven approaches to execute the mix of outreach to best leverage CNBC's brand and platforms to drive event awareness and audience attendance.
• Research and construct potential attendee databases based on the ethos and target audience for each CNBC Event
• Deliver required C-Suite and thought leader audiences to ensure event success and sponsor satisfaction
• Work with technology and analytics vendors to most efficiently and effectively drive event attendance
• Execute cross-platform outreach, including email, phone, digital, TV and social, measuring, reporting on and optimizing outreach mix based on performance
• Work cross-functionally with the broader Events team to optimize audience acquisition
• Create and execute post-event surveys to measure attendee satisfaction and report key takeaways to broader Events team
• Analyze data and provide regular reporting to stakeholders
• Minimum of 1 years in marketing, booking, audience acquisition, ideally in media or events
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ-perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more!
• Motivated self-starter with strong time management skills, ability to think strategically, perform in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
• Experience operating within cross-functional teams
• Data-driven mentality with superior strategic, analytical and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Solid knowledge of MS Excel
• Intellectual curiosity about and passion for media/entertainment and live events