Summer Paid Intern - Core Acquisition
CBS InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
We are searching for a Summer 2018 Acquisition Intern for our CBS All Access marketing team. We're looking for someone who is passionate about media, new products, has strong analytical skills and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be interested in digital marketing channels, including audience development and customer acquisition for an online property, with experience working on a subscription product highly preferred.
This position will work closely with the CBS All Access marketing team to drive growth across online and offline marketing channels including organic channels, paid channels, and OTT partners.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Help plan and track marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth and retention across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels
• Maintain content calendar including flight dates, creatives in market and campaign performance
• Support marketing team in reporting on key KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts
• Review campaign creative requests and liaise with creative team to ensure proper and timely delivery of projects
• Aid in creating weekly subscriber email newsletter including content scheduling and creative and copy approvals
• Traffic paid and organic campaigns across channels
• Assist in analyzing in-market tests and make recommendations for future testing/optimization across paid and organic channels (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
• Perform ongoing competitive research to surface marketing trends and best practices
• Support development of innovative testing ideas and strategies that leverage identified opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
• Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled