Show Development Coordinator
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Show Development Coordinator assists the Director of Show Development with the management of BFEG's show slate from pilot through production.
The position is based in our LA office, and we offer competitive compensation and stock option program not to mention a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to special events and screenings.
• Assist wherever needed to ensure the successful execution of all shows
• Create, distribute and manage all official show documents including one-sheets, loglines and promotional images
• Maintain a clean show slate - updated daily
• Chart, track, and route incoming pilots in the development process
• Communicate creative assignments to internal teams
• Create & maintain schedules throughout the show lifecycle
• Proof/copy edit written deliverables
• Facilitate internal communication between multiple stakeholders throughout the show development process
• Ensure all internal creative approvals are given on time
• Attend relevant calls and meetings where discussion impacts deliverables and/or production schedules, alongside the Director of Show Development
• 1-2 years of experience in the Entertainment Industry with a focus on Television
• Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production, and post-production, including workflows and processes
• Strong communication skills required
• Strong organizational and operational skills required
• Proven ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels
• Knowledge of marketing and/or video branding
• Motivated by creative excellence
• No Haters
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you'll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.