Boingo WirelessLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
There's a reason why Boingo was named one of the Best Places to Work in LA for the third straight year by the Los Angeles Business Journal. If you enjoy a fun, challenging environment on the cutting-edge of wireless connectivity, Boingo is the place for you. We boast a team of enthusiastic pros who are the best at what they do, and love working hard to grow our business. We work hard, but we play hard too. Boingo offers a super-fun working environment, with annual pool, dart, tennis and bowling tournaments, Halloween costume contest, impromptu underground scavenger hunts, summer picnic, tons of free food and snacks and much more. We offer an incredible benefits package that includes equity for everyone, unlimited vacation, and more. Our award-winning office space in Westwood, CA has 360-degree views of LA - from Catalina to the Hollywood sign.
Boingo is looking for a super talented Senior Graphic and UI Designer to join our Creative team. The ideal candidate has excellent visual design skills paired with a UX mindset. This role is responsible for projects from concept to completion. It's never a dull moment around here, and we need killer creative to help deliver on our rapid growth.
• Deliver on the requests of the Marketing department; projects include responsive websites and mobile apps, online advertising, social media initiatives, presentation decks, posters, promotional packaging, and more. This is an exciting opportunity to work in both the digital and print realms.
• Work closely with internal clients to ensure the usefulness, usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished product.
• Thrive in a high-paced environment with the ability to multi-task, manage change, work independently, collaborate with a team, and deliver spectacular results.
• Interact with an array of internal clients and drive projects for multiple verticals.
• Exercise your well-developed communication skills to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and internal clients.
• Know when to design within a system, when to push the boundaries to make the system even better, and when to break out of the system entirely.
IS THIS YOU?
• You have a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design and a passion for the craft
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in graphic design with a killer portfolio
• Proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite and Powerpoint; some front-ends skills a big plus
• An expert understanding of online and offline production
• Self motivated, organized and accountable
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and internal clients
• Curiosity about the latest in technology
• A positive, ''can-do'' attitude
This position reports to the Director of Creative Services as part of a highly valued Creative Services team that is an integral part of our business.
To apply, please send a resume with a link to your expertly considered and beautifully designed portfolio site.
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Competitive Salary + Bonus + RSU package + Benefits