Film/TV Licensing Coordinator
Big Deal Music GroupEncino, CA
Full Time Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Organize and maintain Film/TV section within our pitch tool (including tagging)
• Create and send monthly Film/TV sampler to the supervision community, along with other email blasts, playlists, and show invites (Domestic and International)
• Update and maintain supervisor contact information
• Manage show guest lists for any Film/TV clients
• Coordinate with all members of the department and assist with various needs and tasks they make have
• Asset collection / correspondence with A&R coordinators
• Update and maintain the Future Release Schedule
• Mail out vinyl for special releases
• Attend shows on behalf of Film/TV department when necessary
• Communicate with sub-publishers when necessary (answering split questions, sending assets, sourcing music, etc.)
• Recruit and manage Film/TV intern
• Attend and take notes in department meetings
Qualifications and Experience
• 1 to 3 years of Film/TV licensing experience
• Knowledge and passion for all genres of music, with a general familiarity of Big Deal's biggest artists/writers
• Competent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Docs, etc. - Constant Contact a plus
• Ability to work independently and take initiative, while also being a team player
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a high stress environment
• Ability to listen to and absorb large amounts of music every week; understanding of how to tag music for Film/TV purposes
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for film and television, as well as a strong awareness of current trends in our sector of the business
• Someone with ambition to become a Film/TV music executive
• Strong research skills
Salary dependent upon experience. Benefit eligible.
Big Deal Music Group is an artist-driven independent media company that is dedicated to maximizing opportunities and services for its writers, publishers, clients and partners. Currently, our affiliated divisions include Big Deal Music, Big Deal Media, and Words & Music with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, New York and London.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online