Intern - Fashion and Celebrity Placement PR
Berri Goldfarb Public RelationsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Berri Goldfarb Public Relations (BGPR) is a full-service public relations agency that specializes in media services, celebrity placements, blogger outreach and branding opportunities. We are experts at launching new products and revitalizing existing ones, particularly in the fashion market. Our clients range from contemporary to high-end fashion brands, sold both domestic and internationally.
We are currently interviewing for interns who are living in Los Angeles and are available for the spring semester. This is a great opportunity to learn about Fashion PR and celebrity placement. Knowledge/prior experience in fashion and/or PR a plus, but is not required. The qualified individual will have a passion for learning the business and developing a career in the fashion and public relations industry. Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Draft press materials including media alerts and press releases
- Maintaining database of media contacts, stylists, editors, etc.
- Monitoring and archiving product placement in publications
- Searching media outlets - print, web, etc. for placement
- Gifting celebrities, stylists, and editors
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter who is willing to be hands-on
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and within a group
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Internet research experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online