Content Department Coordinator
BeachMintSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Fashion Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Content Department Coordinator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Content Department Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Department Coordinator? CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Ideal candidate should have experience in video and photo production. Must understand preproduction, on set workflows, and seeing projects through postproduction.
Great communication and organizational skills, and attention to detail are a must. We're looking for someone who can think on their feet, is comfortable wearing many hats, shows initiative when appropriate, and is able to appropriately handle confidential information. Must know Final Cut Pro, Compressor, Microsoft Office, and be well versed in social media channels and various video and content related technologies.
* Booking studios and crew for shoots
* Assisting producers on set during shoots
* Tracking budget and petty cash flows
* Assisting with pre-production, scheduling and making call sheets
* Managing video and photo assets
* Maintaining schedules for projects
* Coordinating all post production with video editing team, photo retouching team, and freelancers
* Managing equipment
* Coordinating asset delivery dates and asks with other departments / teams
BeachMint Inc. is a fast-growing social eCommerce company founded by MySpace Co-Founder, Josh Berman, and serial tech entrepreneur, Diego Berdakin. Located in Santa Monica, CA, BeachMint's first category, JewelMint, is a jewelry eCommerce site. Each piece created by fashion icon Kate Bosworth and celebrity stylist Cher Coulter. In July, 2011 BeachMint launched StyleMint, an exclusive T-shirt collection designed by Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen. In October 2011 BeautyMint will offer personalized skincare products with Jessica Simpson and celebrity skin care expert, Nerida Joy. The company will launch additional brands in the coming months.