BWR Public RelationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
B|W|R Public Relations has an immediate position available for an Account Coordinator in the Corporate Lifestyle & Entertainment department of our New York office. Candidate must have previous public relations agency experience. We are looking for a team player who is highly organized, detail-oriented, can work under pressure, and has strong client service and media relations skills. Client scope includes entertainment (film & TV), lifestyle, hospitality and tech brands. Background in music is a plus.
Some responsibilities include:
- Assist with day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks, manage some sample trafficking from our showroom.
- Assist with pitching and securing national & local media placements, including print, television, and online media.
- Assist with drafting press releases, media alerts and other press materials and managing the distribution of news through all outlets.
- Monitoring media, including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts, online sites and blogs for secured client placements.
- Clipping and servicing placements to clients.
- Drafting and managing periodic client meeting agendas, status reports and event recaps.
- Work in Cision, IMDBPro and other databases to manage media lists and contacts as well as celebrity contact lists
- Send and manage event invite lists, secure calendar listings and press in advance of events
- Work onsite at events to manage red carpet and overall media/talent flow of event
- Light administrative duties to support the team
-Periodic business travel
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong writing skills (experience with press releases, media alerts, pitching)
- 1+ years PR agency experience
- Proficiency using Cision, Critical Mention, IMDBPro and other major distribution applications preferred
- Proficiency on computers and with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working collaboratively with other team members
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online