Spring Intern - Studio Production
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Amazon Studios is seeking bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and make history with us this spring. The Amazon Studios Internship Program, gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind award-winning shows such as Transparent, Man in the High Castle and Tumble Leaf and critically-acclaimed films Manchester By The Sea, The Big Sick and Love & Friendship. In addition to working closely with executives in our Santa Monica offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions, networking events and screenings.
Our spring internship class will take place from January 8th - May 18th 2018. Internships are paid opportunities, and documentation for class credit can be provided if necessary.
Departments Hosting Interns Include:
- Drama (One Hour) Development
- Comedy (Half Hour) Development
- Kids Development
- Unscripted Development
- Unscripted Production
- Business Affairs
- Film Development
- Film Marketing & Distribution
- Film Production
- Literary Acquisition
- Mixed Reality
- Must be an actively enrolled undergraduate student of a 4-year university
- Junior or Senior class standing
- 3.5 minimum GPA
- Able to complete a 12 week internship, working 15-24 hours a week
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Sharepoint.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem-solver
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Previous work experience in the entertainment industry a plus.