Summer Paid Intern - Design
Adult SwimAtlanta, GA
Full Time Paid Internship
What does our department do?
The [adult swim] creative group is an internal creative team made up of talented artists, designers, writers, illustrators and producers who ideate, design and deliver all creative for the network. We work on everything… video, print, digital, social, events, consumer products, premiums and anything else that is thrown our way.
What will you be doing?
The design intern will work with the creative team to conceptualize, design and execute all creative including: - Concepting and providing thoughtful creative solutions to assignments - Supporting the design team with a willingness to jump in at any stage of the creative process - Creating and releasing files for multiple platforms in their appropriate formats - Producing comps and presentation materials - Taking ownership for all projects given to him/her
What do we need from you?
-Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator.
-Digital portfolio/website must be provided showcasing work to be considered.
-Ability to work on a team and take constructive feedback from Art Directors.
-Able to make quick turn arounds on projects.
What's so great about this internship?
• An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
• Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
• A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2018 program
• June 4th through August 10th.
• Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
• Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
• Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.