Video Account Executive
A+E NetworksChicago, IL
Full Time Job
A E Networks is seeking a mature, strategic and growth oriented Video Account Executive to sell multiplatform video advertising across History, Lifetime, A&E, LMN, fyi and Viceland properties. This highly motivated, energetic person must develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing clients within an assigned territory.
- Prospect, develop and grow revenue from assigned territory and client list. Represent the full suite of multi-platform advertising solutions (including video, display, mobile, social, branded content and analytics) to both agency and direct client contacts.
-Collaborate with A E Networks functional specialists to build, sell and execute cross platform 360 opportunities.
-Must also be able to successfully collaborate with internal counterparts to exceed corporate objectives.
- Candidate must have strong understanding of changing media landscape, and the ability to conceptualize the marketing opportunities stemming from those changes.
- Minimum 5 years of media experience, with exposure to digital media required
- Prior national media industry sales experience is a plus, as is a proven record of success as an agency planner or negotiator.
- Candidate must have agency/client relationships
- Must be professional and an extremely organized team player
- Candidate must demonstrate a consultative sales approach and possess a proven solution-oriented skill set
- Travel required Educational Requirements - College degree required Other Skills and Knowledge - Achieve and exceed revenue goals across all A E properties
- Grow and maintain business and relationships with all assigned agencies and clients.
- Develop and implement strategic revenue plan against account and territory assignments
- Proactive coverage of account and territory assignments
- Extremely responsive and service oriented in managing business relationships
- Be team oriented – work with share partners and support team to maximize revenue and provide exceptional service to client base
- Develop New Business, strategize to identify and pursue potentially underdeveloped accounts. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.