Summer Intern - Data Strategy
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• Perform due diligence across all of our Data Elements in our CRm Data respository. Understand where we have missing or inconsistent data.
• Work with internal team to create data governance around our content Metadata
• Work with our Watson application to review keyword terms to identify taxonomy across content Metadata
• Investigate how current business rules are structured around our data elements. Using SQL skills to review and code that defines those business rules
• Work with team to develop code to define new business rules that will then define the KPI's used for company measurement
Qualification Requirements Junior, senior or graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans