Senior Manager, Integrated Social Media & Fan Engagement A E
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Senior Manager, Integrated Social Media & Fan Engagement is responsible for developing and managing integrated campaign concepts to drive engagement and meet client objectives across all brands. This person will report to the Director, Social Media Strategy.
• Work with Director, Social Media Strategy on translating ad sales and marketing objectives into actionable social strategy
• Manage direct reports on the ideation, creation and production of social content to meet overarching objectives of client campaigns
• Manage the relationship with the ad sales and partnerships team on behalf of the social media strategy team, ensuring all deadlines are met and offerings are delivered
• Develop a continuous list of proactive ad sales social offerings of varying levels for the ad sales teams to build their arsenal of clients
• Oversee the development and execution of fan engagement and ad sales campaigns that deliver goals of the organization (marketing, revenue, engagement)
• Identify opportunities to drive ad sales/engagement campaigns performance through paid social media support, video distribution, native advertising, & social influencers/talent
• Ensure all reporting from research team is delivered on time and accurate
• Work with direct reports on the management of all associated legal, fulfillment, budgeting and invoice processing
• Manage the budget documents and relationship with internal finance team
Qualification Requirements Candidate must meet the following:
• 6-8 years of digital marketing experience or project management experience, with strong preference for specialization in entertainment marketing or social
• Expertise in social media production with the ability to build first-to-market custom social offerings in partnership with internal teams or external development agencies
• General understanding of sales terminology, as well as social media content and distribution strategy.
• Self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross functional collaboration
• Pervasive positive attitude despite the challenges of juggling multiple projects and personalities
• Passion for pop culture and television
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans