Sales Planner - Direct Response
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Work with DR Account Executives and Commercial Operations Log Builders to maximize advertising revenue for A E networks. Deal entry and maintenance. Create and maintain all analytical tools used by DR Department.
• Monitor commercial logs for two networks.
• Daily log manipulation
• Constant communication with AEs and log builders to ensure DR units air correctly and cost effectively.
• Update and monitor DR inventory reports
• Create and monitor DR National Hold
• Back-up for planners
• Input DR media schedules in Gabriel for one network
• Faxing and filing
• Investigate and execute all invoice adjustments
• Point Person for Per Inquiry Clients
• Handle client inquiries and requests
• Monitor counts
• Analytical Work
• Update weekly and quarterly DR Pacing reports
• Create and update all management reports
• Liaison to IT for testing of new applications and Gabriel updates
Qualification Requirements Minimum of 2 yrs. advertising sales experience preferably in direct response. Knowledge of media terminology and an understanding of direct response ad sales. Must have strong organizational and analytical skills. Including the ability to manage priorities in a fast paced environment. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word a must. Overtime required.
Educational Requirements College degree Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans