Manager, Event Scheduling and Notifications
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/12/2018 9:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Event Scheduling and Notifications jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Event Scheduling and Notifications postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Event Scheduling and Notifications? Manage dissemination of program rights information necessary to support affiliates' Lookback platforms, live streaming and other multiplatform distribution efforts. Contribute to the development of tools to maximize efficiencies around multiplatform content fulfillment, including generating avails, tracking delivery and monitoring compliance with contractual obligations.
• Compile planners and other materials containing Lookback rights, blackout requirements etc. and send to affiliates
• Partner with A E Global Technology & Operations (GTO) to establish, troubleshoot and refine XML-based communication tools such as the SCTE 224 interface
• Brief Legal, IT and other departments on ongoing rights-communication requirements. Collaborate on strategies to address new business requirements
• Manage relationships with vendors and/or third parties that serve as intermediaries in communication chain
• Qualification Requirements
• 4-year college degree.
• Knowledge of pay TV landscape including multiplatform distribution efforts. Strong Excel skills
• 4 years' project management experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills; strong relationship-building skills
• Familiarity with digital distribution rights concepts, including on-demand and streaming
• 5 years project management experience including interaction with MVPDs desired
• Strong ability to influence others and sell ideas.
Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.