Identity and Access Management Engineer
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our TeamThe Technology team at A E Networks is dedicated to finding ways to improve our business processes and work experience by innovating solutions. We care about the quality of our work, we take risks and we take ownership. We strive to work as a team, utilizing each other's strengths, doing what needs to be done and picking each other up as needed.
Cyber Security is a growing team of security professionals, charged with the protection of technologies, data, and content across the global enterprise. The team is expanding into identity management, as well as identification and protection of data in all of its forms, across many operating areas and business lines. We support the company's media supply chain, as well as its corporate user base, and everything in between. Cyber security is part of every technology project, and at the forefront of all of A E's Global Technology and Operations initiatives.
What's In It For YouOn our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate. You will learn. You will not be alone. You'll have an opportunity to assess, recommend & lead the implementation of the latest technologies. In addition, you'll be able to work with a strong team of technologists & engineers that deeply care for our business and are eager to push the envelope wherever possible. Finally, you will have a unique opportunity to be part of some major initiatives to revamp & transform our security ecosystem, using innovations like Machine Learning, and pushing our data and systems to a more cloud centric environment.
Qualification Requirements We'll Trust You ToWe want all members of the team to show up every day with a passion for their job and care that it gets done well. We will want you to partner with the business and fellow technologists to make sure we are delivering best-of-class solutions that can make a real impact on our end users' day-to-day jobs. You should be able to work autonomously to manage your team and projects, while delivering on-time and on-budget. As the Identity and Access Management Engineer, we'll trust you to lead and own:
• Overall responsibility for managing and supporting a global Identity Infrastructure, to ensue all A E employees are protected while also ensuring an easy and smooth authentication and authorization experience.
• Overall responsibility for the identification, classification, and protection of non-public and confidential data owned by A E Networks.
• Lead operational and strategic planning of new authentication tools and systems, and ensure alignment of heavily used and complex applications. This includes project management, partnering with business technology leads, and working with application developers to integrate commonly used applications into the identity infrastructure.
• Lead the implementation and use of technologies related to discovery, reporting, and control, of confidential data in on premise files shares, Microsoft Office 365, internet file storage facilities, and Amazon AWS storage environments.
• Develop least privilege model for the primary Active Directory infrastructure as well as critical applications, and ensure product and tooling enforces policies and controls from a technological level.
• Partner with decision-makers in aligned departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization and users.
• Facilitate the standardization of authentication and authorization techniques, for mobile and desktop and server platforms in the best interest of A E's business units.
• Benchmark, analyze, report, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of A E's technology infrastructure, operations, services, and systems.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans