A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Creative Director in our New York office. This position would be responsible for leading and motivating the Lifetime On-Air creative team to deliver buzzy campaigns of the highest creative standards.
Specifically, this position would:
• Manage on-air communications including promos, graphics, and show packaging from concept to completion.
• Oversee and guide the writing/producing of assigned campaigns
• Help define aesthetic and maintain brand-style through strong visual identity
• Translate marketing objectives into creative strategies and direct team into production
• Manage freelance producers on a creative level as well as outside vendors
• Liaise with various departments across the organization such as ad sales, programming and PR to ensure a cohesive campaign is created
Qualification Requirements The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years' hands -on experience in consumer advertising, cable industry/entertainment marketing and/or branding & strategic advertising firm. In addition we are seeking an individual with:
• Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter that is self-motivated with strong collaboration abilities
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills in order to manage client relationships
• Must have excellent technical skills with: Avid/Final Cut Promo; After Effects and Adobe Suite Educational Requirements BA or BS Degree Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Lifetime®, the most powerful media brand targeted to women, offers the highest-quality entertainment and informational content that celebrates, entertains and supports women. We provide critically acclaimed, award-winning and popular original programming for women that spans movies, dramas, comedies and reality series. Lifetime is part of A E Networks which is comprised of A&E® Network, Lifetime®, HISTORY®, LMN®, BIO.™, Viceland, HISTORY en Español™, Crime & Investigation Network™, Military HISTORY™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 300 million households in over 150 countries. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.