Client Services Project Supervisor
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Client Services Project Supervisor (Temporary)
A E Networks' Post Production Client Services Supervisors are the first points of contact for other A E departments and business partners requesting services within the facility; capturing producers' needs and translating those needs into technical actions executed within the facilities (or outside of these facilities depending on available resources and/or scope of need). Each Supervisor is assigned to specific producers, brands, projects; working within an assigned division of labor. Needs & responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
• Administering & executing all aspects of fulfillment and scheduling
• Managing high volume daily workflows - receiving, vetting, assigning & reconciling requests in support of internal and external edits
• Acknowledging & accommodating client deadlines amidst ever changing workflows within Post Facility
• Liaising with PMO team on acquiring AVID projects in preparation for shoot ingests
• Administering the creation and/or delivery of finished assets to various platforms (linear, digital, off-air, etc.)
• Media asset registration and trafficking in support of internal and external fulfillment needs as per client requests, including processing shipments
• Maintaining schedules of all voice over & audio mix sessions
• Addressing acute crewing and scheduling needs: day of call-outs, resolving edit holds, booking screening sessions, etc.
• Reporting on edit room usage & technical issues
• Translating producers' fulfillment requests into actionable tasks for the facility via the use of request forms, PAM actions, MediaPulse orders, and other intra-departmental (and intra-divisional) workflows
• Liaise with Technical personnel to verify the proper workflows for each request and/or to troubleshoot workflow impediments
• Liaise with end users, within A E and elsewhere, to ensure proper and timely delivery of all deliverables (including the necessary metadata files, and other supplemental deliverables)
• Proactively engage producers on current and upcoming projects, and related support needs, in order to streamline production
• Escalate out of scope requests and/or internal resource conflicts to department Supervisor as needed
• Ability to work flexible hours when needed, per producer-project needs & additional team coverage
• 1-3 years' experience in a high-volume post production environment; preferably dealing with broadcast deliverables and clients, or an equivalent
• Working knowledge of Post Production scheduling software: Xytech MediaPulse or ScheduALL, or an equivalent.
• Working knowledge of Outlook or equivalent email management software
• Exemplary organizational skills and an appreciation for workflows and process
• Personable & professional demeanor; especially under pressure, with keen attention to detail
• Ability to quickly identify issues hampering daily operations and proactively seek out solutions
Other Skills and Knowledge Please note that this position is hired and paid through a third party vendor, with a maximum engagement of 18 months.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans