7ate9 EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2021 4:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Creative Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Assistant?
Full Time Job
7ate9 Entertainment seeks a dynamic, self-motivated Creative Assistant to support creative development and production. We're seeking a collaborative team member with a friendly work style, who's extremely well-organized, detail-oriented, communicative, able to effectively multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative and problem solve to join us as a Creative Assistant.
The ideal candidate will bring a daily passion for TV and digital content (especially co-viewing and family entertainment) and be eager to learn both the business and the creative process. They will need to have the ability to complete administrative tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround, and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the group or other related groups.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage calendar and scheduling requirements
• Organize meetings and events
• Coordinate travel
• Manage internal department documents
• Update & maintain various task lists (to read, to watch, to call, etc.)
• Perform additional administrative tasks as needed
• Track talent; manage corresponding grids and lists
• Participate in creative brainstorms and writer's rooms
• Ideate, create, and write concepts, pitch decks, and scripts across projects in conjunction with Development Team
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• Experience with Box, Slack, and other office software
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
• Experience with series development and production
• Creative problem-solver
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Awareness of producers, production companies, agents, writers, and other industry players
$45-55K annual DOE
7ate9 is the Emmy award-winning kids' entertainment creative think-tank and production studio known for creating funny, happy, and inspiring content for kids and families all over the world.
For 24 years, 7ate9 has been innovating kids' entertainment, collaborating with the most successful media companies including Disney, Nickelodeon, Netflix, Cartoon Network, and many others to create original, animated, and live-action IP, as well as sustain and energize some of their most beloved global franchises.
We believe in the power of media to create real change and happiness in the world. Our passion is to inspire kids to laugh and help them create a healthier, happier, more inclusive planet through our uplifting, optimistic, and funny series for modern global audiences.