Assistant Account Executive
42WestLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant Account Executive jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Assistant Account Executive - SCD
Entertainment PR firm 42West is looking for an LA-based Assistant Account Executive to add to their Strategic Communications Division. Clients range from social-impact nonprofits to entertainment production companies/studios, to confidential crisis management. Work includes research, writing, calendar/schedule/itinerary management, logistical support on multiple client accounts, and media monitoring. The Century City based office is open, but the position has work from home flexibility based on discussions with direct reports.
• Supports the desks of the VP and EVP of 42West's Strategic Communications Division.
• Works on a wide range of public relations activities, including:
o calendar/schedule/itinerary management;
o logistical support on multiple client accounts; and
o media monitoring.
• Assists client teams by developing and maintaining accurate media lists, pitch calls, and other proprietary databases as directed.
• As assigned is responsible for overseeing certain aspects of a client's program, including, screenings, press days, press junkets, promotions, etc.
• Assists in monthly billing process as assigned, e.g., reviewing vendor invoices, preparing expense reports, drafting monthly billing invoices, etc.
• Develops knowledge of 42West's infrastructure and resources, and utilizes them on a routine basis.
• Identifies incremental business opportunities on current client accounts and shares information with the supervisor.
• Projects a positive image of 42West at all times.
• Strong writing skills with an attention to detail.
• Possesses fundamental knowledge of public relations.
• Has general knowledge of media and how it functions.
• A positive, can-do attitude, with an innate curiosity for learning industry information and trends, as well as staying on top of current events.
• Ability to prioritize and manage own work, be proactive, and to meet deadlines set by supervisor.
• Demonstrates timely responsiveness to requests made by the supervisor and/or client.
• Is resourceful in identifying when assistance is needed and knowing the appropriate staff to go to for assistance and/or problem-solving.
• Pursues career development opportunities related to own career advancement.
• Preferred 1-year previous full-time experience in communications, research-based position, politics or related industry.