Assistant Account Executive Entertainment Mkting
42WestNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant Account Executive Entertainment Mkting jobs in New York-NY
The Entertainment Market Divison at 42West (a subsidiary of Dolphin Entertainment) is looking for dynamic, motivated Assistant Account Executives.
Do you enjoy working with smart, creative, client-focused professionals?
Do you appreciate working collaboratively within teams of people who respect and appreciate each other?
Do you have ideas and want to be heard?
Do you like to work hard and play hard, all while having fun and making a difference?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a fundamental understanding of Public Relations, with the ability to write well, and have a foundational knowledge of media and how it works we want to meet you! Work with us on film and television campaigns as well as with filmmakers and production companies.
Responsabilities will include:
- assist in writing pitch letters and press releases (must possess good writing and proofreading skills)
- calendar/schedule/itinerary management
-provide logistical support on multiple client accounts
- Assist client teams by developing and maintaining accurate media lists, pitch calls, and other proprietary databases as directed.
- As assigned, is responsible for overseeing certain aspects of a client's program, including, screenings, press days, press junkets, promotions, etc.
- Assists in monthly billing process as assigned, e.g., reviewing vendor invoices, preparing expense reports, drafting monthly billing invoices, etc.
Candidates must be resourceful with good time management skills
Internship experience in Public Relations is a plus.
A Bachelor's Degree in a related field and the drive to kick start your career in PR is highly valued
If you are dynamic, collaborative, and enthusiastic and you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and energizing environment, you will be a great addition to our diverse team of energetic problem solvers.