Intern - Digital Marketing
3rd ImpressionBrooklyn, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you passionate about independent film and how it is marketed? Are you following the latest buzz on new movies, box-office gross, and indie/arthouse distribution?
3rd Impression is an NYC-based digital marketing agency currently seeking a Digital Marketing Intern for the fall (September - December 2021). You will get the opportunity to work with a creative team of highly dedicated, focused, and experienced individuals.
We are a data-driven company working to get numerous independent films seen by the right audiences through multiple creative assets delivered in a targeted and cost-efficient way. Our clients include Saban Films, Strand Releasing, Gravitas Ventures, 1091 Pictures, The Sundance Institute, and more.
In addition to gaining hands-on experience in the entertainment industry, interns will also have the opportunity to attend film screenings and collaborate with filmmakers and other industry professionals.
The type of interns we are seeking are ambitious, keenly interested in how data and creative assets drive digital marketing and affect decision-making in the film industry. Prior internship experience in the film industry is a plus.
· Write ad copy for social media posts.
· Create content calendars for social posting.
· Research articles/reviews on films and related topics.
· Analyze a wide range of data from multiple campaigns.
· Help create campaign reports, including taking screenshots of ad placements.
· Take notes on conference calls with clients.
· Create audience targeting spreadsheets.
· Create text overlay for videos and other graphic design
· Must be social media savvy.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and Sheets.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Premiere Pro and Photoshop).
· Ability to multitask, especially in high-pressure settings.
· Basic knowledge of the indie/arthouse film industry is a plus.
· Credit optional.
· Access to film screenings and networking events.
· Opportunity for full-time position if internship is successful.
· 10-20 hours/week.
· 2-3 days/week, Fridays preferred.
· September 1st, 2021 - December (ending before the holidays).
· We have recently re-opened our office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Work can be done remotely, but the experience will be more fruitful if in person on some days.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online