3 Corner StudiosEncino, CA
Full Time Job
Are you a people person who enjoys talking to others? We are looking for robust personalities to join our company!
We are seeking a motivated candidate with experience to support new production deals and client relations in the outreach, management, and closing phases. You will discover and understand the needs of potential clients through your conversations and research. You will work directly with your Lead Producer on important lifestyle programming that you helped put together! With our company growing quickly, this is a great time to join our team, especially with the upward mobility allowed in this role. These are our expectations:
- Strong sales experience with a proven track record of success, preferably at least 1-3 years
- Driven, personable, and tenacious personality that energizes and elates potential clients
- Strong communication skills all-around
- Comfort with research and speaking on the phone (will be fostering partnerships via phone and email)
- Ability to meet multiple production deadlines for multiple media programs; very results and goal driven
- Understand sense of urgency
- Superb organization and upkeep of high level contacts, follow-ups, relationships, and projects in progress
- Attentive to new client opportunities and not discouraged by rejection
- Background in media production and marketing preferred
- Bachelor's degree is required for consideration
What You'll Get:
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Company Outings and office happy hours
- Paid Holiday Schedule (10-14 days)
- Paid Sick Days
- IMDb Credit(s)
We are a fast-growing startup creative agency that gives businesses and organizations a platform to reach targeted demographics. We educate and inspire our viewers with engaging content that varies from lifestyle programming to business showcases and other various forms of digital content. This opportunity also allows businesses the extra boost in recognition. Our mission is to give the pleasure of connecting our viewers with one-of-a-kind experiences while highlighting new and trending topics.
Hourly DOE + Commission
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online