Talent Payment Coordinator
3 Arts EntertainmentBeverly Hills, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Talent Payment Coordinator jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Talent Payment Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Payment Coordinator? Talent Payment Coordinator needed at a well-established Beverly Hills Management company with high-profile clients and productions.
The Talent Payment Coordinator will be responsible for managing Client Accounts Receivable and ensuring clients, agencies, and third parties are paid in a timely manner.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Working directly with Managers and Assistants regarding client activity and projects
- Booking projects - understanding industry payments, schedules, and triggers; ability to interpret talent/literary agreements regarding income.
- Processing payments - identifying income, researching and resolving discrepancies, booking adjustments.
- Maintaining files of bookings, correspondence, contracts, and client data
- Regular review of bookings with Managers regarding the status of projects and payments
- Invoicing and collections (clients, business managers, accountants, bookkeepers, buyers, agents)
- Previous experience with Talent Payment and/or Production Accounting
- Experience/familiarity with recordkeeping applications, databases, and the MS office suite
- Strong personal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- BA/BS in Business, Accounting or Finance a plus