Summer Intern - Production
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Production Internship - College Credit
1stAveMachine is seeking a self-motivated, proactive, problem solving, dependable, and enthusiastic summer intern to join our team.
1stAveMachine is a media production company, specializing in commercial production, that partners with major ad agencies and brands to create stories worth sharing.
**Due to COVID-19, this position will be fully remote. You do NOT have to be local to NY**
• Assist Executive Producers and Associate Producer in conducting research and managing details for upcoming project pitches, jobs in production, personal projects, etc.
• Manage travel research, including flights and accommodation, as well as creating travel itineraries for directors and staff.
• Organize and regularly update databases of resources, preferred vendors, and files.
• Good communication skills and confident in interacting with executives and clients.
• Ability to multi-task when given multiple assignments at once.
• Can work independently, but also knows to communicate when they need assistance in order to avoid mistakes.
• Organized and detail-oriented when completing tasks.
• Able to use discretion when necessary regarding projects in development.
• Enthusiastic about any task with the goal of enhancing their knowledge in all aspects of media production.
• Strong Google Office and organizational skills.
Ideal candidate is hard-working, detail-oriented, and looking to learn more about the entertainment industry. Background in Video Production, Advertising, or Marketing is a plus. Looking for part-time interns for the Summer. Position is unpaid, so must be
able to receive college credit.
Start date is flexible, but ideally would take place mid-May. The internship would last through August. We're looking for someone who can commit at least 2 days a week from 9am - 5pm.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online