Summer Intern - Design
Part Time Unpaid Internship
As a Design Intern in 1stAveMachine's Post Department, you will be fully immersed in the diverse work we create in house. With our roster's eclectic mix of directors, you'll have the opportunity to explore various aesthetic styles, and engage with both projects currently in production, as well as pitches / spec work.
• Collaborate with members of our creative team on design concepts and campaigns;
• Assist our creative development team on director's pitch decks;
• Prepare production-ready art files;
• Conduct stock photo searches.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator - XD knowledge a plus);
• After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya also a plus;
• Strong understanding of typography, design, user interface design;
• Great attention to detail;
• Knowledge of responsive design and development;
• Currently a student, working towards a degree in Multimedia, Advertising, Graphic Design or a recent graduate and getting college credit.
When applying, please send along your resume, cover letter outlining your experience in graphic design, and samples of your work and/or portfolio if applicable. Thank you!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online