Intern - Production
1stAveMachineLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Production? Production Internship - College Credit
1stAveMachine is seeking a self-motivated, proactive, problem solving, dependable, and enthusiastic intern to join our team. 1stAveMachine is a media production company, specializing in commercial production, that partners with major ad agencies and brands to create stories worth sharing.
**Due to COVID-19, this position will be fully remote.**
• Assist Executive Producers, Associate Producer, and Office Manager in conducting research and managing details for upcoming project pitches, jobs in production, personal projects, etc.
• Manage travel research, including flights and accommodation, as well as creating travel itineraries for directors and staff.
• Organize and regularly update databases of resources, preferred vendors, and files.
• Good communication skills and confident in interacting with executives and clients.
• Ability to multi-task when given multiple assignments at once.
• Can work independently, but also knows how to communicate when they need assistance in order to avoid mistakes.
• Organized and detail-oriented when completing tasks.
• Able to use discretion when necessary regarding projects in development.
• Enthusiastic about any task with the goal of enhancing their knowledge in all aspects of media production.
• Strong Google Office and organizational skills.
Ideal candidate is hard-working, detail-oriented, and looking to learn more about the entertainment industry. Background in Video Production, Advertising, Marketing, or Design is a plus.
Looking for part-time interns for the Spring academic term to start as soon as possible. Looking for 2 or 3 day commitment for 8 hours a day.
Position is unpaid, so MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT. Interns will only be able to receive college credit since internship is unpaid - getting credit is mandatory.