Summer Intern - PostProduction
1st Ave MachineBrooklyn, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
1stAveMachine is looking for a post-production intern for the summer who is familiar and passionate about the process of creating commercial content through editing, motion graphics, sound, and/or color.
As an intern, you will assist in the creation of video content and may help out the production team as needed. Tasks may include but are not limited to handling production/post production paperwork, office upkeep, logging, organizing footage, editing string outs, editing rough cuts, building base graphics and helping with digital delivery.
Responsibilities (Included but not limited to the following):
- Media management and data organization;
- Aggregating visual references and sourcing resources;
- Sourcing our freelance database and finding new talent;
- Occasional production assistance and DIT assistance on shoots;
- Combing new footage for selects;
- Preparing additional exports of content;
- Handling revisions from supervisors and clients;
- Screening client-facing work before delivery;
- Assist in making stylistic decisions with graphics and input on content;
- Log footage from various productions and continue to organize it for easy access;
- Editing with Adobe Premiere.
- Detail-oriented. Experience in post-production and visual construction a strong advantage;
- Prerequisite skills include organization and an interest in commercial video production, specifically post;
- Experience in Adobe Premiere highly preferred;
- Skills in video editing. Strong knowledge of Final Cut and Premiere required;
- Knowledge with Avid, Photoshop, or After Effects is a plus.
Salary: Position is unpaid, however, interns will receive a $10 daily lunch stipend and be reimbursed for travel expenses. Must be for college credit! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online