Audio engineer (VO/Narration)
1632 Stage + PostGlendale, CA
Qualifications would include:
• Expert level knowledge of tracking, editing and mixing ADR/VO/narration/dubbing in Pro Tools. Experience working in Apple Logic and other DAWs a bonus
• Extensive knowledge of A/V formats, frame rates, etc
• Experience working in a high-security environment, focusing on content protection. Content security protocols are to be followed at all times
• Experience in Dante, and signal routing
• Meticulous file storage management
• Excellent communication skills required as you will need to constantly interact with clients and talent
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
• Skilled in macOS
• Experience working with high-profile client/talent strongly preferred
• Punctual and reliable with a good attitude and team spirit
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online