Intern - A&R
153 Entertainment GroupStudio City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
153 Entertainment Group is a new, up-and-coming music record label and production company that is growing rapidly and looking to grow its team. We are seeking a responsible, highly motivated A&R intern to become a part of the 153 team.
The successful A&R intern candidate should have a deep knowledge and sense of the current music scene, including trends, artists, a wide variety of genres, major events, and new releases.
- Researching/digging for new producers and songwriters.
- Maintaining documents pertaining to A&R reports, such as contact lists and catalog organization.
- Providing support to current A&R team.
- Prior experience in an A&R-related position (internship or otherwise).
- Excellent research and organizational skills.
- Firm grasp and understanding of the global music market is preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online