Intern - Film Sales And Distribution
123 Go FilmsRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 1/31/2023 10:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Film Sales And Distribution jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Film Sales And Distribution postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: Immediately
Internship Duration: 3 months
Time/Days Required: 2 days
Workplace Requirements: Online
We are seeking an intern for a new film sales and distribution startup. We are looking for self motivated hard working individual that wants to learn and grow. The role will gather new film and TV content, identify appropriate resources needed, assemble the info, assign individual responsibilities, and develop the milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful delivery.
We are looking for someone who both is passionate about the work to acquire, distribute and sell television and movies, and equally passionate about applying both simple and complicated solutions at a start-up studio. The ideal candidate can solve highly and can operate with little direction.
The internship responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establish and improve existing templates and/or databases that organize vital information and workflows
• Research acquisitions.
• Identify, recommend, and implement process and workflow improvements that help acquisitions and sales operations scale rapidly.
• Develop competitive analysis across multiple platforms.
• Contribute to business documents related to operational excellence and the production lifecycle.
• Knowledge of word, excel and powerpoint
• Experience working with database systems is a plus.
• Versatile collaborator that can present and context switch across broad spectrum of stakeholders
• Prioritizes effectively in home environment
• Flexible, self-directed, and accustomed to lean environments
• Deep interest about making TV and movies
• Knowledge of creative, production, post production processes and related workflows