Intern - Film Distribution
123 Go FilmsPasadena, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are seeking an intern for a new film sales and distribution startup. We are looking for self motivated hard working individual that wants to learn and grow. The role will gather new film and TV content, identify appropriate resources needed, assemble the info, assign individual responsibilities, and develop the milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful delivery.
We are looking for someone who both is passionate about the work to acquire, distribute and sell television and movies, and equally passionate about applying both simple and complicated solutions at a start-up studio. The ideal candidate can solve highly and can operate with little direction.
The internship responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Establish and improve existing templates and/or databases that organize vital information and workflows
• Research acquisitions.
• Identify, recommend, and implement process and workflow improvements that help acquisitions and sales operations scale rapidly.
• Develop competitive analysis across multiple platforms.
• Contribute to business documents related to operational excellence and the production lifecycle.
• Knowledge of word, excel and powerpoint
• Experience working with database systems is a plus.
• Versatile collaborator that can present and context switch across broad spectrum of stakeholders
• Prioritizes effectively in home environment
• Flexible, self-directed, and accustomed to lean environments
• Deep interest about making TV and movies
• Knowledge of creative, production, post production processes and related workflows
123 Go Films is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
123 Go Films is a new startup film sales and distribution company. We acquire, sell and distribute content across the world.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online