101 Studios, LLCBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
101 Studios is looking for a dynamic 2nd assistant to join our team!
Qualified candidates will have the ability to proactively function under tight deadlines, experience managing daily schedules/calendars, preparing for meetings, and managing travel in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment. Additionally, be eager to learn, think quickly, and be cool under pressure.
What you will do:
• High volume phone management (e.g., rolling calls, leading conference calls and prioritizing calls, as necessary)
• Calendar management, scheduling complex meetings (10+ people), etc.
• Coordinating travel arrangements domestically and internationally
• Expense reports
• Conducting research and analysis in support of projects
• Expert in preparing presentations (PowerPoint), spreadsheets (Excel), & documents (Word)
• Drafting correspondences
• Liaising with internal staff at all levels and external clients & partners
• Ability to adapt to shifting working hours
• Manage a substantial amount of personal assistant responsibilities, including but not limited to, errands, travel, and event scheduling
What you will need:
• Minimum of 1+ years in an Assistant capacity
• At least 1+ years of experience within Entertainment Industry
• Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentially
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Strong ability to liaise with key senior-level executives
• Must be an effective team player with ability to drive results
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized, while still thinking ''big picture''
• Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack etc.)
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
Must have valid Driver's License and personal transportation.
101 Studios is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
$17-$19 per Hour Health, Vision, Dental, Life Benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online