Project Coordinator- Subtitling
Zoo DigitalEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator for our Subtitling department.
The Project Coordinator plans, creates, and coordinates activities of subtitling projects to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
Establishes work plan for each phase of project, and serves as a liaison between the company and the clients to facilitate workflow
Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
Submits billing request for clients.
Other duties may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Bachelor's degree or 2+ years related experience
• Captioning, Subtitling, or other Post-production experience
• Working knowledge of creative software and/or captioning software is a PLUS
• Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, completing projects accurately and to deadline with minimal supervision
• Proactive, flexible, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional listening skills
• Able to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
• Able to work overtime as necessary
BENEFITS Medical, Dental, Vision STD, LTD, Life Insurance 401k Plan PTO/Sick Time Paid Holidays Membership Discount at Bay Clubs Stocked Kitchen
Since 2001, we showcase, localize and distribute the movies and TV shows the world wants to see. All powered by awesomeness. We help Hollywood studios, global broadcasters, online retailers and independent distributors reach audiences everywhere. Securely and efficiently. We combine our world-class cloud technology with amazing client teams in the UK and US, some of the most talented in-territory translators in the industry and a growing network of trusted local partners - to deliver awesome results for our clients.
You'll find us in the entertainment centers of LA and London and the digital hub of Sheffield.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online