Senior Broadcast Promo Producer
ZealotNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Job Title: Senior Broadcast Promo Producer
Be sure to include your Reel on your resume.
New York Creative Marketing Company seeks an experienced Senior Broadcast Promo Producer to join our rapidly growing NY office.
A passion for great TV promos and a proven track record of producing excellent creative is required. Experience spearheading creative pitches, series launches and the ability to think conceptually is a distinct advantage. And of course you need good taste and great creative judgment.
Digital and Social marketing is becoming an important part of what we do, so knowledge of this space is desirable.
Copywriting and editing (Premiere) experience is not required, but if you have these skills it is an advantage.
The ideal candidate must have a sophisticated, cinematic sensibility and a keen interest in film and TV.
You must be very organized.
• Conceptualizes, writes, produces and supervises promo edits for TV series and films.
• Writes copy. Develops concepts. Directs graphics. Supervises edits.
• Manages schedules and deadlines.
• Manages teams and mentors junior staff.
• Responsible for project administration and logistics.
• Must be organized.
• Enjoy working as part of a team.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Prior experience at a network or a trailer vendor.
• Strong knowledge of film/video post-production, writing and producing.
• Thrive in a busy office with multiple daily deadlines.
We request showreels be submitted electronically.
All references will be checked.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online