Head of Finishing and Prep
ZealotNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Job Title: HEAD OF FINISHING AND PREP
Zealot, a Theatrical Trailer and TV Promos company, is seeking an Online Editor to work in our New York office.
The online editor will be responsible for the proper delivery of final content for theatrical, television, and social media video deliveries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing video and audio delivery requirements
- Coordinating with producers, editors and assistant editors to ensure a smooth online/delivery process.
- Conforming final picture and audio for finished spots
- Final QC of all deliverables
- Overseeing final upload/delivery of content
- Conducting software maintenance
- Supervising and training our team of assistant editors in finishing/delivery procedures
Applicants should posses:
- At least one year in an online/QC role in a professional environment
- At least three years working with Premiere Pro in a professional environment
- Knowledge of codecs, color spaces, multiple channel audio layouts, and FTP software
- A keen interest in movie trailers, television show campaigns, and more
This is a position for a highly detailed individual who is able to ensure flawless final deliveries of our content.
We request that applicants submit a resumé and cover letter.
All references will be checked.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online