zakHill GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique entertainment and marketing promotions agency based in Santa Monica seeks an OFFICE ASSISTANT to support agency's two partners. Clients of agency include: major film studio, video game maker, and up-and-coming brands. Position is salaried with benefits package. Perfect position for a recent college graduate or someone with one year of experience seeking opportunities to advance in entertainment promotions.
• Answering phones
• Maintaining calendars and meeting schedules
• Scheduling calls and meetings
• Preparing and managing the following: expense reports, holiday gift mailings, filing, office supplies, incoming and outgoing mail
• General office management
• Coordination of client materials
• PowerPoint support
• Some experience as an assistant or agency support
• Organized and able to multi-task
• Attention to details
• Comfortable in small office environment
• Remain calm under pressure
• Pleasant phone voice
• Proactive thinker-sees the connections and anticipates problems
• Strong knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Proactive and can work with limited direction
• Photoshop experience a plus
To be discussed at interview
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online