Account Executive - Partnership Execution
zakHill GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Two positions available working at client of agency, Warner Bros. Pictures, on execution of third-party partnerships from the U.S. and International Markets. Support Managers and / or Director of Partnerships on the day-to-day activities related to executing deals with time sensitive tasks. Position is an 18-month contract position with benefits. Potential to convert to full-time at Warner Bros at end of contract.
- On assigned programs, act as a day-to-day contact for the approval of third-party theatrical promotional submissions from local teams in assigned international markets as well as supporting manager in executing deals from the U.S.
- Support the Managers and / or Director of Partnerships in improving internal efficiency, performance, and consistency, as well as overall ''customer service'' to both international markets and U.S. brands.
o Liaise with Partners on a day-to-day basis, provide assets needed for promotional creative development, review creative submissions, provide feedback and approvals, etc.
o Assist in drafting legal contracts and facilitate any additional legal approvals (i.e. sweepstakes rules, etc.)
o Correspond with local markets for program and creative review / approvals.
o Provide Microsoft Sharepoint support for Team: print out materials for review, save submissions / creative to shared drive, etc.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining multiple worldwide reports including:
o Promo Overviews (maintain / update overviews as new deals are approved and / or when programs change, etc. also review for consistency)
o Filmmaker Presentations
o Approval Trackers
o Wrap Reports
o Contract Status
o Style Guides
- Maintain shared drive by:
o Organizing files / folders for consistency across teams
o Saving creative / documents
- Manage style guide assets via online
- Attend weekly and ad-hoc meetings as requested
• Previous promotions / partnerships experience
• International experience a plus
• Previous administrative experience
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint / Keynote, and Photoshop
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks in a timely manner and stay organized and schedule work effectively
• BA / BS degree from accredited university
• Outgoing personality and must work well with others; collaborative team player
• Able to communicate effectively and tactfully through electronic communications, in person and on the telephone.
• Ability to work well under time constraints and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work flexible hours, when necessary.
• Mandarin or Spanish fluency a plus.
Position is a full-time contract position for 18-months at client. Healthcare and dental benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online