yU+co a Hollywood-based motion design and experiential studio is looking for a mid level UX researcher for an art and creative technology website. Candidates must have 2-3 years professional experience. Duties will include the following:
• Work with minimal supervision and collate meaningful insights from data.
• Coordinate, conduct and moderate usability tests and prepare written analysis.
• Familiarity with quantitatively driven testing practices and a/b testing tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
• Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
• Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
• Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
• Prototype features for user testing.
• Must have 2-3 years professional experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online