Vice President, User Experience - Digital Products
Full Time Job
Vice President, UX & Digital Product Design
The Vice President of UX & Digital Design will be a key leader to help drive WWE digital experiences across all platforms and devices. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to design digital experiences that showcase the passion and excitement of the WWE brand and put smiles on fans' faces.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for consumer-led design, technology and media and will be as comfortable leading and developing a team, as rolling up his/her sleeves to deliver best-in-class products and experiences. This is a leadership role requiring strong professional communication & presentation skills to communicate with all levels of the organization around driving delivery, design process and structure. The WWE culture is fun, fast-paced with a focus on collaboration and teamwork and we are seeking someone who can not only be comfortable in that environment but also help expand and improve it.
• Lead user experience strategy and design build user experience best practices and standards for digital product portfolio for all WWE digital products including web, mobile web, mobile apps and TV platforms
• Mentor and cultivate a team of internal resources, external resources and key partners, as we well as lead cross-department communication.
• Develop information architecture, site maps, wireframes and workflows for all user-facing digital products to create solutions to complex interface and interaction design challenges
• Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders include Product, Engineering, Marketing and Content teams to translate business requirements into user experiences
• Maintain deep understanding of customers' needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
• Lead prototyping and user testing
• Conduct competitive research and analysis
• Present products/projects to internal executives, external partners and agencies as necessary
• Emphasis is on UX strategy, but a strong background in leading visual creative design is a plus
• 7 years' experience in UX role with previous leadership experience in UX/interaction design
• BA Degree – Preferably in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Psychology, Human Factors or business-related discipline
• Strong mobile expertise a must; experience with TV platforms a plus
• Knowledge of trends and best practices in user experience design; understanding of interface guidelines and app frameworks (i.e., Xbox, PlayStation, iOS, Android)
• Experience in the entertainment, OTT, cable, programming or broadcast industries preferred
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. WWE programming reaches more than 800 million homes worldwide in 25 languages. The award-winning WWE Network, an award-winning OTT service with over 2M subscribers, is the first-ever 24/7 direct-to-consumer premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library and is currently available in more than 180 countries. WWE has one of the largest digital footprints in the world with over 900 million global followers across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others. WWE's YouTube is the largest in Sports and the second largest overall with over 20 billion views.