Senior Motion Art Director
Full Time Job
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The Advanced Media Group is responsible for the company's social platforms, original short form digital series and the OTT subscription service, the WWE Network.
We are seeking a conceptually-oriented Senior Motion Graphics Art Director to work within WWE's growing Advanced Media Group. This position will lead a team of junior motion graphics designers to invent and execute show packages for our premium series as well as animated posts for our social media platforms.
• Conceive and lead design for on-air graphics packages (titles, lower thirds, transitions, etc.)
• Partner with video producers, editors and content teams to brainstorm design solutions
• Fulfill requests from social media producers to solve daily video graphics needs
• Create, deliver and enforce corresponding style guides and AE templates to editors
• Report to VP Creative Director
• 6 years of motion graphics for digital platforms
• Accustom to the speed of daily, video production for the internet
• Understand design strategy and creative problem solving; not merely visual ''surface decoration''
• Experience with series design for digital videos
• Excellent typography skills
• Knowledge of current web motion design best practices and emerging trends
• Mature; respectful of business needs, shipping dates and ''real world'' challenges
• Work within various video formats and platforms (IG, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.)
• Adobe After Effects & Creative Suite required; Cinema 4D and modeling tools helpful
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience managing, mentoring and delegating to junior motion design staff
• Capable of deciphering client needs, articulating design choices and pitching creative
• Media-savvy; passionate consumer of social content, pop culture and memes
• Portfolio must be submitted with application