Senior Director, Program Management
Full Time Job
The Senior Director, Program Management will play a critical role in the digital future of WWE. This role will report to the SVP of Enterprise Technology and be responsible for creating the processes and governance necessary to elevate value creation by building a cross-functional PMO. The successful candidate takes initiative, can manage multiple projects at the same time, can think through technical options and be creative in developing measurable solutions while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude and professional presence. He/she must have a deep understanding of agile project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to influence diverse and dynamic teams to deliver balanced and integrated digital solutions.
• Establish a cross functional PMO consisting of members from business relationship management, project management, development, infrastructure engineering, data engineering, cybersecurity and workplace technology.
• Define and operationalize standard program / project management processes, procedures, and dashboards
• Create efficient processes for managing the pipeline (through agile or other methodologies)
• Develop and implement a project portfolio management process incorporating demand & capacity planning, prioritization methodologies and alignment to financial budgets
• Partner across Enterprise Technology and report on overall team velocity, risk areas, and status
• Work with Enterprise Technology teams to ensure projects are scoped correctly and included in overall roadmap
• Define process for project intake, assessment, and inclusion in roadmap
• Develop best practices, tools & templates aligned to SDLC / Iterative / Agile / Scrum projects
• Define the operational support strategy.
• Work closely with organizational functions including Information Security & Technology Risk Management, Business and Legal Affairs, etc. to ensure Enterprise Technologies goals are aligned and action items are being tracked
• Evaluate and onboard third-party vendors in conjunction with Enterprise Technology leadership team.
• Interact seamlessly and collaboratively with program steering committees and other executive stakeholders
• Provide training to ensure that standards and practices are well understood and followed
• 8 years of related experience in Technology / Digital Program and Project Management including at least 3 years of progressive experience in digital technologies
• Experience establishing a streamlined PMO practice across the Information Technology organization leveraging a product portfolio paradigm to manage technology investment
• Certified PMP, Scrum Master, or similar certification, and experience with JIRA, ServiceNow, Smartsheet, or similar project management /PPM platforms
• Experience in mapping business processes to new technologies
• Able to establish rapport with a diverse customer base, both internal and external
• Strong organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail and follow-up skills
• Fact-based and data-driven decision maker
• Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Accounting, etc.
• Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry a plus